Discipline, self-confidence, respect, integrity, teamwork and responsibility are some of the core principles for personal success. These values, however, are rarely taught to children in schools. At Leo Dalla Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu this practice is seen as a means to individual growth, and our Kids Program emphasizes development of character.
The kids Jiu-Jitsu program is designed to:
- Teach a complete self-defense system that will give children a high degree of self-confidence.
- Teach children how to intelligently cope with bullying, peer pressure, and manage conflict.
- Teach positive social values such as respect, honesty, integrity, and dignity.
We offer fun and instructional classes for kids. The kid’s program integrates sport and self-defense techniques with conditioning and skill oriented games aimed at improving your child’s coordination, motor skills, agility and flexibility. We do not only strengthen the body but more importantly the mind. These lessons will:
- Teach children how to set goals, and be responsible for there actions.
- Teach how to approach social interaction, with an emphasis on building leadership qualities